Feature and Follow Friday (17)



Hello everyone! It's another Feature & Follow Friday! It's been a blast meeting everyone and following so many blogs. We hope this week will be just as successful as last week! 


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.




This week's question is...


Q: What New Years Blogging or Writing resolution have you placed on yourself?

This is a great question! I have been thinking about this for a while and I have made a few for this year. I pledge to write my reviews immediately after I finish a book, so that I don't fall behind. I also want to create more original content for the blog. I'm thinking about writing articles and starting discussions. I also want to be a little more social on goodreads (more commenting!) and on other blogs.

PS: We also have a really cool giveaway going on right now! You can win an ARC of Falling Kingdoms by! Enter the giveaway here! Good luck!

Let me know what you think in the comments! Or if you want, you can just say hi!



7 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. I am following back. Good luck with your goals. I will be looking forward to your future reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good resolutions! It can be tough to stay social and keep up with writing reviews at a constant pace.
    thanks for hopping through, here to return your follow :) I look forward to your original content posts!
    hop on over anytime

    Aspen
    http://inner-aspen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following! I've returned the favor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great resolutions! It's so easy to read and it takes more time and effort to review. Thanks for stopping by and for the follow, I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower with FF :) Can't wait to check out the reviews you post in the future.

    Rose @ www.thecosydragon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my FF. I hope you achieve all your resolutions. Being social's always a good thing. I personally love Goodreads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my FFF earlier! I'm a new follower via GFC!

    All the best to you in 2013 and good luck with your resolutions :)

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We'd love to hear from you! =)

 

About Us

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Once upon a time, there were two sisters -Susan and Shauna - who were moved and mesmerized by stories through any medium, since they were teeny tiny. This passion stayed with them throughout adulthood, and after becoming even more enthralled with Young Adult fiction in recent times (and some Adult & MG!) they decided they just had to open up their own book blog and share their enthusiasm with the world, or well, to anyone who would listen.

Subscribe via Email!

Subscribe

Find Us!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Stats