Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where you share what books you've acquired from various places throughout the week
From the library:
In my mail and/or won:
Signed Bruised ARC by Sarah Skilton (For Review)
I am currently reading Ultravoilet, and it's great so far. I've heard so many amazing things about it, as well as Angelfall, and even though I have so much to read before the end of the year, I just had to fit those two in! Also, Sarah Skilton (who is awesome by the way), sent Susan an ARC of Bruised, and we are both beyond excited to get started on it! So, what did you all get this week?! Link us up in the comments!
TST Gazette features site news, updates, weekly&monthly recaps, as well as what reviews & posts to expect from us each month.
- A couple weeks ago we posted an in-depth interview with Midnight City's J. Barton Mitchell, as well as a giveaway for the chance to win one hardcover copy. Not only have we extended the giveway through December, but J. Barton Mitchell has generously donated a signed copy of Midnight City for the giveway! Susan and I really believe in this series, and think J.Barton Mitchell is a true talent. We cannot recommend Midnight City enough! Click the picture below to enter the giveaway and get the chance to win this incredible first book in what promises to be an epic series!
- We decked out our layout with a Christmas theme!
Let us know what you think in the comments! :)
- We hit over 100 followers on our twitter, woo-ho!
On the December Schedule:
- 34 Pieces of You by Carmen Rodrigues
- Black City by Elizabeth Richards
- Darkness Before Dawn by J.A London
- Falling Kingdoms + ARC Giveaway by Morgan Rhodes
- Glitch by Heather Anastasiu
- Mystic City by Theo Lawrence
- Rootless by Chris Howard
- The Diviners (Joint Review) by Libba Bray
- The Immortal Rules by Julia Kagwa
- Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
- Favorite Books of 2012
- Most anticipated books of 2013
- Scooping the Screen
- Shauna's Spotlight (new feature)
(3 week) Recap:
Well that wraps it all up! I hope everyone's been having a great weekend and I wish you a week of happy reading!