Scooping The Screen (5)



Welcome to the fifth edition of Scooping The Screen, our own new original feature in which books on television and in film will be spotlighted. This feature will be posted at varying frequencies, so please keep checking our site for further updates (although I hope to have it out at least once a week).

~BOOKS ON TELEVISION~ 

Croatian internet television network, Dubrovniktv.net, released a special BTS look at the on-location filming of Game of Thrones Season 3. *minor spoilers*



THIS WEEK ON BOOKISH TV...including the premieres of The Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, Beauty and The Beast, and Arrow

Sunday, October 7th





Monday, October 8th





Tuesday, October 9th
Nothing scheduled

Wednesday, October 10th




Thursday, October 11th





Friday, October 12th



Saturday, October 13th



~BOOKS IN FILM~

The Final American and international posters have been released for Breaking Dawn, Part 2. The film will be released on 11/16/12. Tickets are currently on sale.


Note from Susan: The American poster is really kind of hilarious. It's just dying to be spoofed! The international poster is boring, but better. I hated the book, but honestly I kind of want to see the movie...even if it's just for LOL purposes. What do you think?

BOOKISH FILM TRAILER OF THE WEEK

Cloud Atlas, based on the 2004 book by David Mitchell, will be released in theaters on October 26, 2012. Tickets are now on sale.



Well, that concludes this edition of Scooping The Screen. I hope to have additional editions out regularly.


4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait for the season premiere of Vampire Diaries. It feels like it has been forever! lol

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're excited because the show is kind of the bane of my existence now. LOL.

      Thank you so much for commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. Merlin's coming back? Sweet!

    Once Upon a Time makes me angry because I watched the pilot and dropped it because I thought it was boring and the acting was subpar. Then everyone said the rest of it was the best ever, but it was too late for me to be able to catch up. *throws things*

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY can I just say how much I cannot WAIT for the Captain Hook intro on Once Upon a Time? He wasn't even in the "We Are Both" episode, but I saw he is the thumbnail and YES, so excited.

    Also, I have much hope that Breaking Dawn P2 will contain an actual battle, based on the promos and posters. I know they changed the ending. I hope they're not setting me up for disappointment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We'd love to hear from you! =)

 

About Us

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Once upon a time, there were two sisters -Susan and Shauna - who were moved and mesmerized by stories through any medium, since they were teeny tiny. This passion stayed with them throughout adulthood, and after becoming even more enthralled with Young Adult fiction in recent times (and some Adult & MG!) they decided they just had to open up their own book blog and share their enthusiasm with the world, or well, to anyone who would listen.

Subscribe via Email!

Subscribe

Find Us!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Stats