Scooping The Screen (7)- Arrow Preview!



Welcome to the seventh edition of Scooping The Screen, our own new original feature in which books on television and in film will be spotlighted. This feature will be posted at varying frequencies, so please keep checking our site for further updates (although I hope to have it out at least once a week).

This special edition of StS is being posted today because I just had to share the AMAZING Arrow trailer that debuted at New York Comic Con this week. It previews what's to come this season. Check it out below and tell me what you think in the comments! (If you can't see it for some reason, click here to watch on TVLine). 



Well, that concludes this edition of Scooping The Screen. I hope to have additional editions out regularly.

2 comments:

  1. The first episode of Arrow was really impressive. I wasn't expecting much but Arrow and his sister were great. The love interest was little blah, I'm on the fence about her but overall I'm really looking forward to the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Susan! Thanks for following my blog, I'm here to return the favor. Also - Arrow looks really bad ass! I like how he doesn't had a ridiculous outfit/costume. It's essential to my enjoyment of shows like this that they look as realistic as possible. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We'd love to hear from you! =)

 

About Us

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Once upon a time, there were two sisters -Susan and Shauna - who were moved and mesmerized by stories through any medium, since they were teeny tiny. This passion stayed with them throughout adulthood, and after becoming even more enthralled with Young Adult fiction in recent times (and some Adult & MG!) they decided they just had to open up their own book blog and share their enthusiasm with the world, or well, to anyone who would listen.

Subscribe via Email!

Subscribe

Find Us!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Stats