Waiting on Wednesday (4) - Let the Sky Fall

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Title: Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger
Release Date: March 5th, 2013
Page Count: 416
Summary: Seventeen-year-old Vane Weston has no idea how he survived the category five tornado that killed his parents. And he has no idea if the beautiful, dark-haired girl who’s swept through his dreams every night since the storm is real. But he hopes she is. Seventeen-year-old Audra is a sylph, an air elemental. She walks on the wind, can translate its alluring songs, and can even coax it into a weapon with a simple string of commands. She’s also a guardian—Vane’s guardian—and has sworn an oath to protect Vane at all costs. Even if it means sacrificing her own life. When a hasty mistake reveals their location to the enemy who murdered both of their families, Audra’s forced to help Vane remember who he is. He has a power to claim—the secret language of the West Wind, which only he can understand. But unlocking his heritage will also unlock the memory Audra needs him to forget. And their greatest danger is not the warriors coming to destroy them—but the forbidden romance that’s grown between them.

+Add it on Goodreads
Pre-order via: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Book Depository

All I know is that ever since I saw this BEYOND STUNNING cover and unique premise, I can't stop thinking about this book and how much I need it in my life. (Also, how gorgeous is that title??) I honestly think Let the Sky Fall promises to be one of those special books that you won't be able to stop thinking about long after you've read it. I'm so excited!

What book made your WoW this week?! Link me in the comments, we'd love to hear from you! <3




13 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of that one! Nice pick!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with that cover! It's so beautiful. I'm excited for this one. My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Best pick. Dying to read this book as well <3 Gorgeous cover. And summary. Plus, I love Shannon :) She is the best ;)
    Love, Carina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read Shannon Messenger's 'accidental' YA novel. There's an interesting story behind it, and I'm willing to read the MG series if Let the Sky Fall is good enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We picked this one too! LOL!! Thanks for sharing =)

    Our WoW for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many people are waiting for this one. I hope it's going to be as good as it promises <3

    WoW @thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this one sure is popular this week, I really do need to add this to my TBR pile by the looks of it! If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday post you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I already have this one on my to-read list and I can't wait to get my hands on it. The story sounds amazing and look at that cover... Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been waiting on this book for what feels like forever. I love everything about this cover! And the synopsis sounds so fantastic :)

    Jesse @ Pretty in Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pick. Let the Sky Fall looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am dying to read this one.The cover is soo gorgeous. I am so interested in the plot it sounds awesome. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, I'm super excited about this one, too! I also can't wait to read Messenger's MG novel, Keeper of the Lost Cities. I hope it comes into the library soon, so I can check it out.

    Thanks for sharing :)

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pick! I've always been fascinated with tornadoes -- even wanted to be a tornado chaser when I was younger. I can't wait for this novel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We'd love to hear from you! =)

 

About Us

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Once upon a time, there were two sisters -Susan and Shauna - who were moved and mesmerized by stories through any medium, since they were teeny tiny. This passion stayed with them throughout adulthood, and after becoming even more enthralled with Young Adult fiction in recent times (and some Adult & MG!) they decided they just had to open up their own book blog and share their enthusiasm with the world, or well, to anyone who would listen.

Subscribe via Email!

Subscribe

Find Us!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Stats