Stacking the Shelves (4) & Weekly Wrap-up (2)

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where you share what books you've acquired from various places throughout the week

Hey everyone! So this week was pretty good book-wise! I only got one book this week but Susan won a Signed hardcover copy of The Raven Boys from Goodreads which arrived in the mail pretty quickly, woo-hoo! There's been so much buzz surrounding it, we both are eager to get to it. Anyway, what books did you acquire this week?! Hit us up in the comments with your StS links. Also, last week we mentioned that we are planning our first giveaway after reaching 100 members, and that should be going up VERY SOON, so look out for that in the next couple of days!


From the Library 





In my Mail



Bought for Kindle

 


From the Library




In-depth Reviews

Mini-Reviews

Meme's

Other Features
Scooping the Screen #4 (Screen Themes #1)


6 comments:

  1. I have Alice in Zombieland on my review list, i'm really looking forward to reading this one. Hope you like it!

    Jayne
    http://australianbookshelf.wordpress.com/2012/10/08/stacking-the-shelves-18/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I read Alice In Zombieland and really loved it! I like the "wonderland" mentions and you can see who/what was influenced by it, and I also enjoyed her different take on the whole zombie-thing, lol! Hope you enjoy! Great stack of books!!!

    Thanks for the follow, definitely following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh The Raven Boys!!!! Sweet Sixteenth Century looks cute! And I am so curious about The Casual Vacancy. Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice book haul! I got the Casual Vacancy this week, too. And I'm going to get The Raven boys tomorrow! Enjoy your books and thanks for stopping by my blog :) I love how you've decked out the place for halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Super 16th century for your kindle. I also bought that this week. And dying to read the new Rowling book. Awesome haul and happy reading.

    Thanks for stopping by my post :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started reading Alice in Zombieland, and it is pretty good so far. Nice blog, I really love your heading, new follower :-)

    Vyki @ On The Shelf

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We'd love to hear from you! =)

 

About Us

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Once upon a time, there were two sisters -Susan and Shauna - who were moved and mesmerized by stories through any medium, since they were teeny tiny. This passion stayed with them throughout adulthood, and after becoming even more enthralled with Young Adult fiction in recent times (and some Adult & MG!) they decided they just had to open up their own book blog and share their enthusiasm with the world, or well, to anyone who would listen.

Subscribe via Email!

Subscribe

Find Us!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Stats